Are there any medical benefits to using cannabis? If so, what are they?
There are many medical benefits to using cannabis, such as:
- relief of chronic pain
- improvement of lung capacity
- helping with weight loss
- regulation and prevention of diabetes
- fighting cancer
- helping treat depression
- showing promise in autism treatment
- regulation of seizures
- mending bones
- Helping with ADHD/ADD
- treatment for glaucoma
- alleviation of anxiety
- slowing the development of Alzheimer’s disease
- dealing with pain linked to arthritis
- helping with PTSD symptoms
- helping provide relief to individuals with multiple sclerosis
- reducing side effects linked to hepatitis c and increases the effectiveness of treatment
- treating inflammatory bowel diseases
- helping with tremors associated with Parkinson’s disease
- helping with alcoholism
Is cannabis addictive?
Cannabis is addictive, though not everyone who uses it will develop an addiction.